Bio Mat Gift Certificate
Be Well Family Care products are only available to patients of our practice. If you are not a patient your order will be canceled.
Have you heard about our BioMat appointments?
BioMat is a special mat that emits far infrared rays and stimulates ion channels by producing negative ions that deliver energy to the cells of the body. Far infrared rays are part of the electro-magnetic light spectrum and close to the light frequency of natural sunlight. However, far infrared rays do not contain any of sunlight’s harmful UV/UVB radiation.
BioMat therapy is FDA approved to relax muscles and increase blood circulation where applied.
It may also temporarily help with the following:
- Minor muscle & joint pain & stiffness
- Joint pain associated with arthritis
- Muscle spasms
- Minor sprains & strains
- Minor muscular back pain
Other benefits found from the BioMat:
- Reduces stress and fatigue
- Soothes and relaxes
- Supports the immune system
- Improved sleep (if associated with pain relief)
- Reduced inflammation (where applied)
- Promotes relaxation by application of heat
- Promotes restful sleep for those with occasional sleeplessness
BioMat appointments are available at Be Well Family Care in 20 and 40-minute increments. We recommend starting with 20 minutes for your first appointment, and starting with a low temperature working up to higher temperatures for longer times. We are happy to help recommend specific settings for your particular concerns.
We recommend you schedule your appointment in advance, however we are happy to try to accommodate walk-in visits during our normal business hours if it is available.
BioMat Appointment Cost
BioMat appointments are only $ $20 for a 20 minute appointment and $40 for 40 minutes. Stay Well Patients get a special 50% discount AND your first 20 minute appointment is FREE!
Hydration & Detox:
BioMat supports healthy detoxification, but this can be dehydrating and make you feel tired. We recommend drinking a full glass of water before your BioMat appointment, and as always make sure you are drinking ½ your body weight counted in ounces each day for optimum hydration.
How often should you use the BioMat?
This is entirely up to each patient’s personal preference. BioMat is safe to use daily – if you feel comfortable with it. The effects of the BioMat are cumulative, so the more you use it, the more benefits you may experience. We feel about once a week is appropriate for most patients to detox and feel the benefits.
While we feel BioMat is safe for all patients, anyone with the following conditions should NOT use the BioMat:
- Organ Transplants – Recipients of any type of organ transplant (Kidney, Heart, Liver, etc.) should not use the Biomat.
- External Pacemaker – We recommend anyone who uses an external pacemaker that they should not use the Biomat.
- Internal pacemaker/defibrillator
- Acute injury
- Addison’s Disease, MS, or Lupus